Urg!
What a pain in the ass Bobby's ship can be! I HATE when they mess with the email. I haven't heard from Bobby is almost 48hrs. I HATE THAT! When its off for this long on a fast cruise that means something is usually wrong. I HATE worrying!
If it was Bobby then they would have called me by now... (I hope!)
But, still.. I miss him SO much and when they go and turn off email and I don't hear from him, I panic and worry...
I miss him SO much. I know he will be here in a week and half but, the kids and I only get to be with him for a short time before he deploys AGAIN!
I can not wait till he is off the ship... We get 3yrs with him home! Even though I am sure he will make me crazy and I will be begging for him to leave again...LOL.. But, that's the way...
I cant wait till the kids have their daddy back.. They miss him SO much. Especially Hunter... He loves his Daddy SO much.
Anthony LOVES him so much too but, I don't think he really understands yet.. And well Gianna, is totally oblivious to the world around her...LOL.. I do know Bobby misses them WAY more then they miss him.... But, we have to keep reminding ourselves that this is whats best for our family...
I just hope that email comes on soon.. I miss him SO much...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment