Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rambles

Sitting here bored.. Listening to Little Bear on the TV, and the rain hitting my window. Trying to pass time until Hunter and I go to dinner together. He wants CiCi's Pizza. Gosh he is just like his daddy. Bobby LOVES that place..LOL..
Speaking of Bobby.. His ship pulled in yesterday. He is going crazy in VA trying to get things done before he heads down here to FL. He doesn't want to have to worry about anything when we all get to VA for his ship deploying.
I cant wait for him to get here... But, at the same time its so weird. I almost have to FIGHT to keep the connection between us, on MY part. He says he doesnt feel that there are any issues but, to me their are. We both agreed that living apart was the WORST decision we ever made. Our marriage was hard before and now its even harder. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE him SO much. But trying to keep a marriage together when you spend 18 months apart with 3 kids, and only once and a while visits is hard. Especially, when he is in a different state basically living as a bachelor... I know that some military wives are apart from their husbands WAY longer and never seen them but, i almost rather that, then having him running around 700miles away, and having the coming and going thing going on... Just sucks and addes a lot of crap to deal with then needs to be.
He doesnt feel the same as me....
YES, he HATES being a part.
YES, he misses up more than anything.
YES, he knows this is was the worst decision we ever made.
YES, he NEVER plans on living apart again..

Urg... Anyway.. Baby G is crying... She probably needs a new tush and some lovin'...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Lisa. I remember going through that with Josh when he first joined up. He was basically living the Bachelor life, first in Chicago and then in FL, and I was up in Cleveland with Hailey. I know how you feel. Just remember, you will get through it. You guys have made it through a lot in the past, so I know you can make it through this. It won't be easy, but you will be stronger for it in the end. I am here for you anytime you need to vent.

    ReplyDelete